Friday, January 18, 2008

JOY in the Mail


My mom gave me a subscription to merri-mail for Christmas. Merri-mail is "a creative living subscription service that includes delightful gifts (a surprise present) and thoughtful ideas (a brief newsletter that compliments the gift) delivered four times a year in Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall." I received my Winter issue today. The newsletter theme is "The Beauty of Fresh Experiences", and the gift is a bedside carafe with a small glass that fits in the top. How perfect! I carry water to bed with me every night. One of my (many) quirks is that I rarely will drink any water that is left in my glass in the morning. Why, you ask? To me, water that's been sitting through the whole night tastes dusty the next day. This carafe is such a wonderful solution. I'll never have dusty (or wasted) bedside water again.

3 comments:

benarinn said...

oh how neat! ben says that i need one of those too- i bring water to bed every night as well, and i either bring a bottle of water, or i let the glasses pile up b/c of the same dusty water issue! ha ha.... maybe we're rubbing off on each other?!

Michelle said...

what a creative gift for such a creative woman!

Anonymous said...

Yea! something useful for the winter MerriMail.