Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Grocery List

Monday is grocery day. I try to limit my trips to once per week, which requires me to be very organized in my meal planning and list making. I usually spend some time on Sunday afternoon coming up with the week's menu and the list of ingredients I'll need to make it happen. There's nothing I dislike more about grocery shopping than having to repeat an aisle because I forgot something. In order to avoid this, I've divided my list up into sections resembling the store aisles, resulting in a much more pleasant and quick shopping experience. The black and white computer print out was looking a little dull to me, though. Since I leave the meal plan sitting on my cookbook stand all week, I decided to add a pretty vintage graphic to it. This week I chose an old Domino sugar ad...I particularly love the butterflies in the corners.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After reading that I feel like I should respond with words like "dear" and "thrifty" and "mustn't"...anything that smacks of the 50s and its women.