Liza and I have been taking a gymnastics class for the past few Saturdays at the local gym. Guess who escaped from work for an hour and surprised us last weekend?!? Our little gymnast was thrilled to have her Daddy join in on the fun.
Liza, did you know Mimi learned some gymnastics in her Jr High years? Had a lot of fun with it, but never got really good at tumbling; just loved th rest of free floor. I will love to see what you do with it. Have fun!
I just remembered that my Daddy used to take me & two friends to synchronized swimming. We had such fun doing chinese fire drills at the stop lights & he was a great sport about it. And he was always such a great cheerleader for whatever I was interested in. I'm so glad your Daddy loves to encourage you, too. There's nothing like Daddies & daughters!
4 comments:
Don't ya know it.
OH THE JOY!!!!!!!!
<;o)
What a good mama and daddy! Such fun.
Liza, did you know Mimi learned some gymnastics in her Jr High years? Had a lot of fun with it, but never got really good at tumbling; just loved th rest of free floor. I will love to see what you do with it. Have fun!
I just remembered that my Daddy used to take me & two friends to synchronized swimming. We had such fun doing chinese fire drills at the stop lights & he was a great sport about it. And he was always such a great cheerleader for whatever I was interested in. I'm so glad your Daddy loves to encourage you, too. There's nothing like Daddies & daughters!
Post a Comment