Jake is our resident comedian (at least according to Liza). All he has to do is stand near her, and she cracks up laughing. We're not sure what she finds so funny, but we sure do enJOY her giggles.
4 comments:
Gramommy
said...
Her laughter makes ME laugh. Such a FUNNY doggie! Cute!
I too am a mama seeking the joy in every moment-- what a perfect example of seeing the world through a baby's eyes-- so full of wonder and giggle-worthy minutes!
4 comments:
Her laughter makes ME laugh. Such a FUNNY doggie! Cute!
oh jake, that old man! =) i love those giggles! didn't jane used to do the same thing? even when he was licking her face?
I too am a mama seeking the joy in every moment-- what a perfect example of seeing the world through a baby's eyes-- so full of wonder and giggle-worthy minutes!
It's his intoxicating breath, I'm sure.
Post a Comment