Never in a million years did I imagine that I'd ever get this far behind in folding the laundry. (I hear you snickering, Arinn!) Perhaps I should be embarrassed to post this picture and admit that I let it get this bad, but this is my life right now. I'm choosing to let some of my perfectionist tendencies slide in favor of other more important things like reading, crafting, and family time. Nevertheless, it had to get done eventually. Liza and I had fun hanging out together while I finally got around to the folding this morning. Her company and babbly conversation made the task a lot more enJOYable!
4 comments:
oh claire.... tsk tsk. =) i love it! welcome to motherhood! it looks like you have your priorities just right. hee hee
I'm sure glad you had Liza's help!
HERE'S TO ADMITTING IT ALL!
thank you claire for this post. I don't feel quite so bad about my constant laundry mound now ;-)
Post a Comment