
Except...this one wasn't by mail. This gift was hand delivered during a yummy breakfast in VA before we headed home from our Christmas travels. What fun to actually open a baby gift in the presence of my friend, Ayren! As you can see I've already been en
JOYing the cookie-scented candle, and there are a few chocolates missing from the truffle box. I haven't tried the Kiehl's Grapefruit soap, but it smells heavenly. Ayren assures me that the travel diapering kit is a must-have. I'm sure it'll get lots of use! The outfit is adorable, especially the ruffly ankles, wrists, and neck. Although Baby H can't use Mama's new soap, I know the washcloths will come in handy at bath time.
Thanks Ayren, Paul, Mardi, and Max! After too many years apart, it was such a treat to spend some time with you the other day.
3 comments:
It was soooo great to see you guys too! Sometime in the not-too-distant future, we'll have to take a girl's trip - you me and Arinn!
Is she here yet??
so cute! and i'm all for a girls trip.
Post a Comment