Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby Shower by Mail - Part 7

Another fun package arrived today!  The Chocolatini drink mix is something special for mama to enJOY after Baby H arrives (although there is a non-alcoholic recipe on the back which I just might try this weekend).  Inside the Oh Baby! box is a generous gift card from both Erin and Tiara to cover the cost of a pack-n-play.  The girly stickers will most definitely find their way into our girl's scrapbook.

One of my favorite things about these packages are the handwritten (and sometimes handmade!) cards that are enclosed.  Although my craftiness is a running joke with Tiara, she always makes the effort to create a card for me.  T, I'm impressed that you even inked the edges :-)  The sweet note ended with "less than a month till you're actually holding JOY!!"  We truly can't believe it and are so looking forward to sharing her with you.  

Thank you Erin & Tiara!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got the package!
We are extremely excited for you and Lee and can not wait for her grand debut on Joy Jottings!

Anonymous said...

Less than a month until IIIIIIII am holding her! I hope.