Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Letter #11 - Gratitude List

Dear Liza,
Thanksgiving is less than a week away, and I wonder what you are feeling grateful for this year. I keep imagining you writing out your list of blessings. Would belly buttons be at the top? You certainly are enamored with yours and check on its whereabouts many times a day. Chips would definitely find their way to your list. You can hardly contain your excitement for those crunchy treats. It's obvious by your hugs and kisses that sock monkey, duck, and your beloved Ent (elephant) deserve a spot as well. Crayons and paper, cheddar bunnies, the familiar faces of your family, stones, swings, and your beloved outdoors. The list is long and your gratefulness is contagious.

Happy Thanksgiving, sweet girl!
Love, Mama

This post inspired by FridayLetter.com's question #158.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I'm grateful for Joy Jottings, Liza & Skype, daughters & sons in law, family gatherings, blue skies, sunsets & sunrises, flowers & birds, beaches & shells, night skies with moon & stars, ice cream & chocolate, and I guess the list could go on & on...so much to be thankful for.