She's technically supposed to be jumping in her Johnny Jump Up, but Liza's content to twist & swing. I'm just excited that she's finally willing to try out this new vantage point.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Them's some nice overalls! With frogs on 'em they must of been gigi's. I think Ginger gave them to her...hehe You've done it now, once she starts becoming mobile you will remember fondly the times she wasn't.:o> GUD
Whew! she does finally like the Johnny Jump Up. She'll get those little leg muscles stronger; plus, she's more Penny's height. And a different view - upright!
3 comments:
Them's some nice overalls! With frogs on 'em they must of been gigi's. I think Ginger gave them to her...hehe
You've done it now, once she starts becoming mobile you will remember fondly the times she wasn't.:o>
GUD
I love the faces that Penny can get out of her.
Whew! she does finally like the Johnny Jump Up. She'll get those little leg muscles stronger; plus, she's more Penny's height. And a different view - upright!
Post a Comment