Claire, Liza is beautiful.We're so happy for you and your families. Be patient with the grandparents-they will want to just hold her and hold her!! Sherry Sechler your 17th cousin, 3 times removed (or something like that)
Sooo adorable. Congratulations you guys on a beautiful baby girl. She is so precious! Isn't it amazing to have a growing family? And I love the quote on your blog by Anne of Avonlea. Isn't that sweet! Have fun and just when you think it couldn't get any better, she will do something that makes your heart grow even bigger. I put Everett's blog so you can see what fun is to come!!
4 comments:
now that is just ridiculously precious!!!
Claire,
Liza is beautiful.We're so happy for you and your families. Be patient with the grandparents-they will want to just hold her and hold her!!
Sherry Sechler
your 17th cousin, 3 times removed (or something like that)
Oh, OUCH. Good GOD that hurts me it's so cute.
Sooo adorable. Congratulations you guys on a beautiful baby girl. She is so precious! Isn't it amazing to have a growing family? And I love the quote on your blog by Anne of Avonlea. Isn't that sweet! Have fun and just when you think it couldn't get any better, she will do something that makes your heart grow even bigger. I put Everett's blog so you can see what fun is to come!!
Post a Comment