Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our Girl



Liza Claire
February 10, 2009
12:27 AM
9 lbs, 10 oz
21 inches

8 comments:

Ayren Pfeifer, Realtor, ASP said...

WHO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Welcome Baby Liza! I've been checking the blog religiously all week! She's absolutely gorgeous. Thank you thank you for posting. Love the song.

benarinn said...

oh my goodness. these are the cutest. i can't wait to squeeze her.... i can see so much of lee in her in that pic w/her eyes open. she's a beauty!! yay! talk to you soon.

Cookie said...

you and lee look like you're totally in love with Liza! She is beautiful! Congratulations! I don't know how you feel about the C-section, but when I heard, it made me think of our beach conversation when i was pregnant with abby. you and i were both adamant about wanting the c-section. i hope that overall everything went well for you and was relatively low stress! I'm so happy for you guys! Take care and I can't wait to see more updates! hugs!

Anonymous said...

I can see in her eyes that she needs me.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Liza!!!! She's so pretty and I'm so glad pics are already up! I too have been checking the blog, waiting ;-). I love her already! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete and Karen said...

Claire and Lee....What an absolute beauty. I cannot wait to hold her!!! I hope you guys fully enjoy the next few weeks while you settle in with little Liza. It's so amazing isn't it!?!?! Please let me know if you need anything although I'm sure you are so well taken care of at the moment! Just know we're thinking about you and soooooo excited, elated and thrilled for you! xoxoxo P & K

Anonymous said...

Baby Liza is finally here and she is absolutely gorgeous!!! Riley thinks she is very cute and
Caelin can't wait to baby sit. (that may be a while though...) We are so excited for the both of you and that lucky little girl. Congratulations and enjoy every minute...they fly by fast. Tell jake and penny murfee says wufff (translated : babys are loud)

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you guys. She is a cutie. You guys will enjoy every minute. Let us know if you need anything.