Box #4 arrived all the way from Hawaii! The wrapped package that I'm holding contained children's books...three sweet animal tales from the islands. There was a bag for mama with a tub of Alba Botanica body cream and a hibiscus flower rubber stamp...two favorites of mine!
Baby H also received a couple of footed sleepers. The fleecy white one has ears on the hood and paw prints on the feet...too cute! I can't wait to snuggle her in them.
Misty & David, thank you so much for your thoughtful words and delightful gifts!!
3 comments:
so sweet, misty!!
I'm SO glad everything arrived! Shipping things from out here is a bit scary... I really hope you enjoy! It's super cool to see you "opening" your gifts on here, makes it more like a real shower!
I almost bought the fleece with paws for my tadpole too, but, well, we live in Hawaii ;-)
Mmmmmm, I want to snuggle her TOO!
Post a Comment