For the first time since I began this blog, I FORGOT TO POST!!! Apparently my "to do" list was not as comprehensive as it should have been yesterday...ha, ha. Anyway, my lack of posting is not in any way related to a lack of JOY. I had quite an enJOYable day, really. Let's see...
*I mailed three fun packages at the post office. One's headed to IL, one to WV, and the other is California bound.
*I got a pedicure...pretty toes always make me smile.
*I sat in the late afternoon sun reading, writing, and pondering with a cup of tea and a chocolate muffin.
*I began watching "The Jane Austen Book Club". It's rare, but I loved this movie just as much as the book.
*It's Friday...pizza night & the promise of two whole days with Lee!
So, there you have it, lots of JOY was had on this bonus day in February, and lucky for me, Blogger allowed me to backdate this post. Yay...my daily posting streak is still alive!
No comments:
Post a Comment