Oh the awe, the excitement and surprise of discovery, and just the pure JOY of both Liza's facial expression represented in her reflection and her body language with her little fingers open wide and tense with the force of excitement seemingly shooting from her fingertips...priceless! Since I was blessed to have known her beautiful mommy and auntie since they were her size, there stands a fantastic representation of those little girls together in one. I love that picture!
3 comments:
Oh the awe, the excitement and surprise of discovery, and just the pure JOY of both Liza's facial expression represented in her reflection and her body language with her little fingers open wide and tense with the force of excitement seemingly shooting from her fingertips...priceless!
Since I was blessed to have known her beautiful mommy and auntie since they were her size, there stands a fantastic representation of those little girls together in one. I love that picture!
I can't imagine us ever being so cute, but if we were, MAN, how did you all stand it???!!
ROFL, it was hard GB but we were better for it.
Post a Comment