We just got back from our first summer vacation since Liza joined our family. Originally we hadn't planned to be so adventurous. Flying across the country through three time zones with a toddler was not our idea of an easy first trip, but life had other plans for us. The trip turned out to be pretty fabulous. Liza was amazing and thoroughly enJOYed the constant attention of adoring family and friends. As we traveled back, Lee asked me if I thought she'd remember any of what she'd just experienced. I doubt it. And so, we'll have to do the remembering for her.
Stay tuned...
2 comments:
We're SO glad you made the trip.
I don't think Liza will remember, but we all sure will; what fun she is. Loved seeing everything fresh through her eyes; the wonder and the joy.
And to see you all here again was icing on the cake. We so treasure all being together. Thanks, Virginia for making the trip too & being part of the fun; just wish you could've brought Allen.
JET! Jet! Mesth!
Post a Comment