Liza has been sporting this holey-toed sleeper on her head while she plays for the past few days. She found it in the trash can in her room and immediately started wearing it like a hat. Apparently our girl is ready for a stash of dress-up clothes.
4 comments:
ayren Pfeifer
said...
HAHA love it! my kids love to wear stuff on their heads. There was the time when Max found an empty discarded Tostitos bag at the park and decided it would make a perfect hat. Miss you!
Way yonder too funny! At first I was thinking covering the head as in Catholicism or muslim but that thought quickly went away. Now I think it is either a sort of rolling peek-a-boo or she is preparing for flowing tresses. Do you know if she likes hats or not?
4 comments:
HAHA love it! my kids love to wear stuff on their heads. There was the time when Max found an empty discarded Tostitos bag at the park and decided it would make a perfect hat. Miss you!
Way yonder too funny!
At first I was thinking covering the head as in Catholicism or muslim but that thought quickly went away. Now I think it is either a sort of rolling peek-a-boo or she is preparing for flowing tresses.
Do you know if she likes hats or not?
She is a riot. I wish I knew what was going on in that head of hers!
That is hilarious! I needed a good chuckle, so tell silly Liza thanks :)
Post a Comment