Can't believe you let her do this; you're one relaxed Mama. But it's a nice way for your readers to see her "in action". Her expression says she knows she's done a good job undoing things!
Proud of MAMA!! She had fun and I can distinctly remember pulling all of the pots and pans out of the cabinets. I couldn't have been all that much older than her, so she's making memories! Fun ones.
3 comments:
lil angel =]
Can't believe you let her do this; you're one relaxed Mama. But it's a nice way for your readers to see her "in action". Her expression says she knows she's done a good job undoing things!
Proud of MAMA!! She had fun and I can distinctly remember pulling all of the pots and pans out of the cabinets. I couldn't have been all that much older than her, so she's making memories! Fun ones.
Post a Comment