finding joy in ordinary life
yaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!
Look at those teeth!! She is so precious - makes my day when I see a new picture of her. You and Lee must be having so much fun - thanks for sharing some it with us!!
WOW check out the smile and the HAT.She's georgeous. GPH, NaNa
I'm coming back, LIZA POO!!! More fun to be had!
Oh, and I had a dream about Liza's teeth last night. Um, that's weird but likely from being bitten on the nose by those very teeth!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!
Look at those teeth!! She is so precious - makes my day when I see a new picture of her. You and Lee must be having so much fun - thanks for sharing some it with us!!
WOW check out the smile and the HAT.
She's georgeous.
GPH, NaNa
I'm coming back, LIZA POO!!! More fun to be had!
Oh, and I had a dream about Liza's teeth last night. Um, that's weird but likely from being bitten on the nose by those very teeth!
Post a Comment