Thursday, December 10, 2009

At 10 months...

*pulling up on everything, even tried to climb the bookshelves today to reach a Christmas decoration
*loves to have her teeth brushed
*has lots to say
*claps with intention now, especially when Daddy greets her in the morning or returns home from work
*points and waves
*sometimes chooses to feed herself...always uses her left hand to scoop up some food in her spoon (with Mama's help) and then shoves it right in her mouth...it's messy, but she can do it 
*gives the sweetest slobbery kisses, especially to the baby in the mirror

5 comments:

GUD said...

She is just a treasure, and I know Lee is, and will be, putty in her hands...lol.
A sharpie Claire, really?!

Gramommy said...

Oh, our little girl is exploring, learning, having fun. Can't wait to see her in person again. I'd like one of those slobbery kisses!

SappyFace said...

Claire, thanks so much for doing this blog...brings me such joy...and pain that I'm not there for every moment of it...but mostly joy.

Kimberly Staroscik said...

Oh, aren't they sooooo much fun when they get into EVERYTHING!!!!! Really, they are! It is so fun the see the world through their eyes, it's ALL new!

mdcrownover said...

Ohh Thanks for sharing Claire.. I have so much to look foward to with our little girl at 10 months. Liza is soo adorable.