Monday, August 10, 2009

Mmmmm, Avocado



5 comments:

GPH said...

WOW. Another tool and food too. You're so curious about everything. Look out Mom & Dad for here I come. Fun loving you and spending time on the floor with you. Soon crawling and walking.
You're a delight,
GPH

Qweezy said...

What's the puke look like now? Maybe I'll stay home this weekend...

benarinn said...

love it. and of course gini hasn't lost her creative sense of humor. ;)

GREAT unka david said...

Hey wait, this isn't chocolate!
She seems to like it anyway. Can't wait til mommy makes some chocolate cake.
(OK Gini, can I whine now?)

Misty Greene said...

are you having loads of fun starting her on food? I'm kinda excited about it, though we have a while still. Are you going to make her food? I got one of those baby food makers and can't wait to use it!