
Before we left my parents' house last week, Lee and I took a spin through our favorite shop. It's the one place we have to go each time we visit. This photograph was hanging in the stairwell of the gallery at Christmas, and we fell in love with it. It was still there when we ascended the steps last Thursday, so we brought it home with us. Our walls are so full in this little house that there wasn't a space to hang it. Wrapped in brown paper, it's been waiting for a place in our new house. This morning I decided that I didn't want to wait. I took another picture off the wall, unwrapped the barn photo, and hung it in its place. All day long I've been en
JOYing this little piece of home.
1 comment:
You're so GOOD! I would have understood if you didn't feel like having joy today. But you're WAY better than that. I miss barns from home, too.
Post a Comment